+339
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Admins
FINALdayZ Owner
Server Moderator
FINALdayZ Member
Dev Team
The Esseker server has been replaced by Namalsk. There will be no deviation from this map or database wipes. The server is now LIVE and ready to accept players.

I'll admit that I've died at least once an hour so far, maybe more frequently. But I'm not the best survivalist, in-fact it's the dying I enjoy :thumb: I'm sure veterans of Nam would do better.

There are still some features to add, but the server is largely complete. Any additions will roll onto the server over the next few weeks. This has been an intensive 6 weeks for me but I have enjoyed it massively. I hope to see y'all on the Isles at some point as I may need your help; "Anyone got any painkillers?"

Stay ALIVE!
[FdZ] server owner/admin

"It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine"
-R.E.M
Posted Jan 31, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 31, 18
List
Undo
ARTyom a
Votes:
+339
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Admins
FINALdayZ Owner
Server Moderator
FINALdayZ Member
Dev Team
The northern area of Namalsk is almost complete. Only Lubjansk remains to be forsaken. This will be done within the week.

Then it's the south...
[FdZ] server owner/admin

-R.E.M
Posted Feb 6, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
FINALdayZ Member
Hey... great concept for the server... a few things....
1)Bodies despawn too quickly. Nothing like hiking Km's to get to where you died only to find your body, gear, money, etc is gone.
2) The earthquakes are cool (for the first hundred times) but it is a bit much specially with the vision going blurry. Either make it less frequent or no blurriness or at least have it affect the AI too. Sucks getting one shotted by AI when you are trying to aim while the quake is going on.
3) There is floating gear by the C130 wreck at the south end of the Sebjan airfield. Can't reach it.
4) There are a few skeletons in the northern army base (Lubs) that kinda block the pathway.
Posted Feb 6, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Nice Server but its always dark or nigh time. As a new spawn I could not see a damn thing, it would be a big help if there was daylight and having new players to have NVG's in there kit Inventory.
Posted Feb 8, 18
List
Undo
ARTyom a
Votes:
+339
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Admins
FINALdayZ Owner
Server Moderator
FINALdayZ Member
Dev Team
Thanks for the feedback Abe. I'll try and address the points you raised.

1. The de-spawn timer for dead bodies is set at the default scale. I'll extend it to 30 minutes.
2. Earthquakes will be reduced a tad.
3. I'll see what I can do to correct the loots position.
4. I'll re-position skeletons from gangways.
[FdZ] server owner/admin

-R.E.M
Posted Feb 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 8, 18
List
Undo
ARTyom a
Votes:
+339
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Admins
FINALdayZ Owner
Server Moderator
FINALdayZ Member
Dev Team
Hey Silent Scout. Do you mean it's dark during daytime? I'm running a patch for Namalsk as it has issues with sky contrast.

Drop this into your @Namalsk/Addons folder. I'll provide a link on the Downloads tab too.

NvG's will not become a default load-out. This is a hardcore/veteran server. But you are equipped with a torch on your pistol. Press 'L.'
[FdZ] server owner/admin

-R.E.M
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Thanks for the reply ARTyom, I put that pbo folder into my namalsk and gone into the server and within 3 mins it went completey dark a gain put my pistol torch on and could only about 4 ft in from of me. Still no joy in that matter and iam not happy i cannot play in there at the moment whilst its like that. :(
Posted Feb 8, 18
ARTyom a
Votes:
+339
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Admins
FINALdayZ Owner
Server Moderator
FINALdayZ Member
Dev Team
Did you put the pbo into the Addons folder?
[FdZ] server owner/admin

-R.E.M
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
i have now , my apologises for that ARTYOM :). its working thanks :)
Posted Feb 8, 18
List
Undo
Survivor RADIO [90]
Type a message...
Welcome to Survivor RADIO

Working...

Top Posters
1220 Posts
394 Posts
282 Posts
231 Posts